Saturday, September 15, 2007

Spineless in the long war

This is how news that the CIA has banned waterboarding is greeted by the right wing extremists in this country:
CIA Wimps Hand Another Weapon to al-Qaeda
Tagged with the phrase "spineless fucks." We can't let the "savages" get the upper hand on savagery. Normally we just have tea with them and ask them not to be bad.
Heaven help us. We’re at war for our very existence, and we’re being led by a bunch of sniveling pussies.
There they are, in full-metal-jacket, torture-lovin' glory. Hook, line and sinker.

2 Comments:

Blogger Firestarter5 said...

"We’re at war for our very existence... Now if you'll excuse me I have a college football game to get back to on my 61" flat screen LCD. Where the hell did I put the Dorito's? I wish my beer was chilled a bit longer. I hate semi-warm beer."

(How I view the extreme right)

10:11 AM  
Blogger theBhc said...

Yep. Pretty much.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home