Friday, April 13, 2007

Brother from another planet

My little blog is fairly well off the radar, but occasionally some crazed ranter stops by and offers up a bit of extremist wisdom for me, just to set me straight. Such has occurred on the post below about Don Imus, a man of little to no significance when thinking about the world and whose most substantial function seems to have been to serve as a book tour stop for Beltway bubble authors humping their latest paper-based maledictions.

Wolf B'Shannon's comment really is grand reading, full of insights that had me reeling at their fortitude. For instance, did you know that "the White Race is the 'whipping boy' for everyone"? Me neither. I guess being the world's whipping boy does carry with it some advantages, though, such as running everything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I guess being the world's whipping boy does carry with it some advantages, though, such as running everything."

Yes, and ruining everything, too!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home