Friday, July 07, 2006

An Army of Ein

Why does this not surprise me?
Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists have increasingly been able to infiltrate the U.S. military due to recruitment pressures created by the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Hell, the US military has been recruiting autistic kids and pumping Zoloft into mentally unstable soldiers and pushing them back into the field. Neo-nazis must look like a recruiter's dream; shaved-headed, gung-ho assholes buggin' to pop some ragheads. I mean, let's face it, that's really what the Army wants anyway. These guys come pre-conditioned.

I'm being partially facetious there. Too much gung-ho can cause more problems than not. What the Army doesn't want is anyone getting all morally conflicted. That's when the trouble starts, as it so obviously has with the balloning number of suicides, cases of clinical depression, PTSD and deflated recruiting levels. Neo-Nazis fill the void left by those with a conscience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

I covered this this morning as well, although I love your angle that they will be welcomed!

And we wonder why the events at Abu Ghraib took place?

6:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For my post on this topic I just wrote, "Um...WHAT?!"

Then I came back to my senses and said to myself, "Um...so?"

Pre-conditioned indeed. To fill the void indeed. It makes perfect sense. We have a Nazi-descended president. And now the military is taking up its rightful coat of arms in the tradition of the white supremecists.

This is real.

THIS IS REAL!

Alarm bell time?

Nah. Everything's fine. No problem here. Yawn.

Oh God. Oh. My. God.

Shoot me now.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home