Thursday, December 08, 2005

Twisting by the Pool


Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Wednesday that the policy of the United States was not to allow its personnel, whether on American or foreign soil, to engage in cruel, inhumane or degrading treatment of prisoners.
___________________________________
One of them took my penis in his hand and began to make cuts. He did it once, and they stood still for maybe a minute, watching my reaction. I was in agony. They must have done this 20 to 30 times, in maybe two hours. There was blood all over. "I told you I was going to teach you who's the man,"
They cut all over my private parts. One of them said it would be better just to cut it off, as I would only breed terrorists.

I was in Morocco for 18 months. Once they began this, they would do it to me about once a month.
- Benyam Mohammed, arrested in Karachi and flown
by a US government plane to a prison in Morocco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home