Tuesday, November 07, 2006

To Catch a Fraud

Just to prove that I'm not the only one maniacally focused on voter fraud and suppression by the GOP, it has been such a problem nation-wide that MoveOn.org is now offering a $250,000 reward for material evidence leading to a felony conviction involving "partisan voter suppression or electronic voting fraud." That's some sweet coin. Surely, there will more than a few who can cash those cheques. Threatening to arrest Latino voters at the polls because they're ... Latino seems like a prime candidate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When I got the email..I freaked..but its great! VA looks like the easiest place to find voter suppression..even the FBI is investigating..

Oh and Senator Macaca? He is going down..bet me.

Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi..I love the sound of that. 3rd in line for the Presidency!

4:23 AM  
Blogger theBhc said...

Dusty,

I am so glad to see that voters managed to overwhelm the various efforts by the GOP to suppress the vote. Truly, this is a result far exceeding my dim expectations.

The fight for the two senate seats so far undecided will be fierce. Both Webb and Tester have slim leads over Allen and Burns, who have to be two of the dumbest pricks in the Senate. But the GOP is not going to let those go without an ugly fight.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home