Monday, November 20, 2006

The liberal media

That bleeding-heart liberal media is at it again:


How long this myth of the liberal media will persist is anyone's guess. Of course, the myth is perpetuated by the vast sea of right wing howling heads who insist that this must be the truth. And if you think they will ever stop saying it, well, let's just say, you may not live that long.

I'm not going to get into jokey little jibes about Joshua Maravchik. The man is an ill-informed, unmitigated ass. From the first sentence onward, everything -- everything -- he writes is wrong. And I don't mean just wrong-headed in opinion. I mean wrong in fact and unversed in history.

Why, Judy, if I didn't know better, I'd say this guy sounds sounds like ... a blogger. Of the right wing persuasion, obviously, but nonetheless, a mouth-foaming, rumour-mongering blogger. But here he is, doing his right wing, full monty rant in the LA Times. But ... but ... that can't be. Judy, oh, Judy, please explain this.


[hat tip hotpotatomash]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken,

Did you see the vid clip of Rush Limbaugh saying he's "tired of carrying water"? Steven Colbert skewered the lard ball.

PRR

9:10 AM  
Blogger theBhc said...

Yeah, I heard about it. Frankly, though, keeping up with Rush Limbaugh's idiocy is something I will leave to others. His "Fox is faking" moment was my last straw.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home