Friday, September 22, 2006

Hot links

I didn't have much time to post today (I'm still devastated by recent comments calling me an America hating fucktard), but this one comes with a couple of quick recommendations. First is Robert Dreyfuss' article, The Phony War, which is an excellent account of how the Bush administration has made things worse and speaks to the now obvious fact that the White House clique couldn't care less about terrorism. It was and is now simply a campaign tool.

Bearing that in mind, Robert Kennedy follows up his previous article on the Ohio elections with an even more withering account of the potential elections crimes we're likely to see come November: Will The Next Election Be Hacked? Anyone, which should be everyone, concerned about the prospect of taking the Bush administration to task and a the possibility of a Democratic majority in the House or Senate should read this article. But be warned: this won't instill confidence that the GOP will loose either of their majorities, something I've been saying for awhile now.

By the way, Rolling Stone is making the mainstream media in this country look pathetic; admittedly not a difficult thing to do in the age of infotainment. They have been consistently turning out some excellent and devastating stories in the last few years. Bravo RS!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only America hating fucktards I have noticed lately are the ones "running" this country.

This is a great blog that speaks the truth. Don't let those asshat trolls get you down!

8:39 PM  
Blogger theBhc said...

Thanks for your words, Pam. I really was kidding though. I'm not devastated. I actually laughed when I saw those. I am torn between wanting to respond in a big way or just to move along. Thinking....

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Bhc,

I actually take their insults as the highest form of flattery, as I'm sure you do. It's the final proof that they don't have a cohesive argument when they resort to simple name calling.

Bring it on!

4:08 AM  
Blogger earthtogod said...

Yes, the maintstream media has gone the way of the Party. In another few years, Rolling Stones and the like will be underground publications for those who still care to read quality and factual writing.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home