Friday, January 20, 2006

Your Liberal Mainstream Media

Glenn Beck, a radio personality heard on nearly 200 stations nationwide, is joining CNN Headline News to host "Glenn Beck," a topical talk show.
CNN -- Jan. 17, 2006
____________________________________
let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it....

...it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families...

...that's all we're hearing about, are the people in New Orleans. Those are the only ones that we're seeing on television are the scumbags...
The Glenn Beck Show, various dates.

1 Comments:

Blogger elendil said...

I think his greatest hit was congratulating a caller called "Mitch" who claimed to have tortured detainees. But as angry as that makes me, it seems that he has a large and supportive audience...

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home