Thursday, August 24, 2006

Anger is an energy

Alaskan insurgents have booted Frank Murkowski in his re-election bid for governor. This appears to be the beginning of another voter incumbent purge and that the state seems to have grown tired of the Alaskan political cosa nostra, detailed on these pages awhile ago. Murkowski finished dead last in the GOP primary and all I can say is good riddence, as have Alaskans tired of Murkowski's nepotism, among other political transgressions. One voter indicates that Murkowski has become universally reviled in the state:
I've lived here all my life, and I've been politically active since I was a little kid, and I've never seen outright anger and hostility toward a politician like I've seen against Frank Murkowski.
Keep it coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home