Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pedophile Politics

This will be grist for the right wing nuthouse crowd -- they love it when perceived Euro-liberal tolerence results in some uncomfortable situations -- though it is hard not to be amazed by the audacity of pedophiles in Holland, who are banding together to form their own political party, the NVD. Their agenda, such as it is, seeks to lower the age of consent from 16 to 12, legalise indecent exposure and drugs. As would be expected, this is causing many Dutch folks considerable consternation.
[T]hese people need a psychiatrist, not a political party,
says leader of the D66 Liberal Party, Lousewies van der Laan, which seems unarguable to me, however, one of the founders of NVD, Ad van den Berg, expresses puzzlement and frustration that his social group has been ostrasized by Dutch society.
nothing has been open for discussion. Society just ignores us.
This strikes me as an odd complaint. One might think that being ignored by society is about the best a pedophile could hope for.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

Oh I'm glad you blogged about that. I was thinking of touching on it this afternoon.

My favourite quote was when one peadophile admitted they had "a long way to go" when it comes to convincing people. You don't say, buddy?

And apparently things just got tougher when one of their kind murdered a child. That'll be the bad kind of peadophile.

Before that I suppose there was some kind of easy acceptance of the whole issue.

I also loved the fact that he was photographed in front of his computer. I'd want to raid the place immediately.

And be fair, they also want to legalise bestiality, so they are appealing to a larger market than you suggest! Although the age of the animals was curiously not mentioned...

12:28 PM  
Blogger theBhc said...

Bestiality? No, I missed that plank in the party platform.

These people appear to be entirely unaware of the fact that their "proclivities" are, to say the least, rather less than seemly.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem. I love reading ur blogs. ;)
I wanted to make the link to ur blog page... apparently I'm not yet a pro!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be good to have his picture stamped on blogs/internet so everyone knows that bastard face... especially here in Europe..!

Soon we'll see "violent men party" "serial killers political parties"...

Where are we heading!

(saw ur blog on "look4us blogspot" and thanks to ur comment I could come directly to ur page ;))

Jeddy

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home