Friday, May 12, 2006

Don't Know, Snow

New White House press secretary Tony Snow conducted his first press "gaggle." The majority of the content is provided in the following statements:
I didn't realize....
I was naïve ....
I'm not even going to try to fake it.
I frankly just don't know enough ...
I just don't know the answer.
I'm not fully briefed ....
I hate to read from a sheet of paper.
I can't answer the question ....
I don't know enough about it.
I don't know any more than I told you.
I think they have, but I don't know.
I don't want to get into the specifics ....
You just have to wait and see.
I'm not going to answer questions about credibility.
...we're neither confirming nor denying.
The White House is reported to be "pleased" with the results of Snow's debut.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, this could be a new WH strategy. They can just appoint a new press secretary every few weeks and each one can pull the "Uh, I dunno, I just got here" without much flak. Ingenious!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home